Munck Monobeam cranes
Munck Monobeam cranes are the most widely used crane configurations supplied by Munck. The low headroom monorail trolley mounted on the single girder construction offers a compact design which will maximize lifting height in a crane that is both economical and reliable. Other advantages of the Munck Monobeam cranes are:
- Standard components that can be incorporated in custom applications
- State of the art crane design technology and modern fabrication techniques result in a product that achieves high quality in all applications.
- All motors are specified for crane and hoist duty with sizing and selection offering smooth operation
- Some of the available options that can be added to the standard monobeam crane include:
- Frequency drives for all motions
- Radio remote control
- Overload limiters for hoisting units
- Travel limits for all motions
- Electronic weighing systems an
- (SWP) recording units
Contact your local Munck representative to discuss how a Munck Monobeam Crane System can be custom tailored for your application at competitive prices.